- A choice of a retained service or 'ad-hoc work'.
- Our retained service offers you a range of service levels that is sufficient for your business requirements and allows you to name us as your source of 'competent advice'.
- If you require 'ad-hoc' (one off) work, please contact us for a quote. (Note: This option does not allow you to name us as your source of 'competent advice'.)
- Policies that are 'tailored' to suit your business. e.g. OH&S policy, Environmental policy, Quality Management policy, etc.
- Expert assistance with Safety Schemes in Procurement (SSiP) member organisation applications, such as CHAS (Contractors Health And Safety assessment scheme).
- A comprehensive range of services including, consultancy, e-learning courses, classroom based courses and market leading safety products.
- Help to ensure your business is legally compliant.
- Reassurance that your employees, contractors, visitors and others affected by your work activities are looked after.
All of our retained clients benefit from the above, plus:
- Company premises audits.
- Company premises fire risk assessment.
- Where required, site inspections.
- A comprehensive suite of H&S documents to assist with your legal compliance obligations.
- Assistance with 'site specific' Risk Assessments.
- Assistance with Safe Systems of Work (Safe Operating Procedures, Safe Method Statements, Construction Phase H&S Plans).
- Specialist risk assessments, such as fire risk assessment, COSHH assessment, etc.
- Regular newsletters.
- Classroom based training.
- FREE telephone and email support during your contract.
Examples of the services we can provide as part of your Safety Management System (or your Intergrated Management System) are:
- Policies and Procedures.
- Audits and Site Inspections.
- Accident Investigation and Reports.
- Risk Assessments.
- Safe Systems of Work (Safe Method Statements, Safe Operating Procedures).
- Control Of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) assessments.
- Manual Handling Task Individual Load, Environmental and other factors (TILE) assessments.
- Display Screen Equipment (DSE) assessments.
- Fire Risk assessments.
- First Aid 'needs' assessments.
- Work at Height assessments.
- Driving at Work Risk assessments.
- Young Worker Risk assessments.
- Pregnant Worker Risk assessments.
- Training (Classroom based and E-Learning courses).
We can also provide expert assistance with Safety Schemes in Procurement (SSiP) applications such as CHAS accreditation, SAFEcontractor, SMAS, etc. For more information about SSiP and CHAS, please see our SSiP & CHAS webpage.
We can also assist with:
- Integrated Management Systems (IMS).
- Environmental Management Systems (EMS).
- Food Safety Systems (HACCP).
- Quality Management Systems.
- Equality and Diversity Policies.
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Policies.
If required, documentation can be produced to comply with:
- OHSAS 18001 (Health & Safety) - soon to be ISO 45001.
- ISO 14001 (Environmental).
- ISO 9001 (Quality).
Please remember that the above are only examples. If you require something that is not quoted above, or for any further information please 'Contact Us'.
Accept our FREE no obligation consultation today...