WELCOME TO/CROESCO I CCP BUSINESS NETWORK
Tuesday 28th November 2023 – BOOK HERE.
December 2023 – No meeting.
Tuesday 30th January 2024. Link available soon. (Key speaker – To Be Confirmed – TBC.)
Tuesday 27th February 2024. Link available soon. (Key speaker – Dyfed-Powys Police)
Tuesday 26th March 2024. Link available soon. (Key speaker – TBC.)
Tuesday 30th April 2024. Link available soon. (Key speaker – TBC.)
Tuesday 28th May 2024. Link available soon. (Key speaker – TBC.)
Tuesday 25th June 2024. Link available soon. (Key speaker – TBC.)
Tuesday 30th July 2024. Link available soon. (Key speaker – TBC.)
Tuesday 27th August 2024. Link available soon. (Key speaker – TBC.)
Tuesday 24th September 2024. Link available soon. (Key speaker – TBC.)
Tuesday 29th October 2024. Link available soon. (Key speaker – TBC.)
Tuesday 26th November 2024. Link available soon. (Key speaker – TBC.)
December – Christmas break.
VENUE AND VENUE ACCESS
Ty Nest, Gwesty’r Emlyn Hotel, Bridge Street, Newcastle Emlyn, SA38 9DU.
The entrance to the Ty Nest function room is located underneath a large canopy in the car park at the rear of the hotel.
There is limited free onsite parking. However, public pay and display carparking is close by. (If the main gates are locked, there is an alternative car park entrance off Church Lane.) Please DO NOT park in Wales & West Housing reserved parking bays.
Places are to be pre-booked via Eventbrite at a cost of £10.00 per person (plus Eventbrite service charge). However, there are no joining fees, no monthly charges and no commitment requirements, like some other networking events!
- 7.30 am to 8.00 am – Arrival and informal networking with self-serve tea, coffee or water.
- Note: Please ensure you sign in on arrival and collect your name badge.
- 8.00 am to 8.05 am – Welcome by Dave.
- 8.05 am to 8.40 am – Key speaker session, with Q&A’s.
- 8.40 am to 9.10 am – 1 minute ’round robin session’.
- Everyone in turn will have the opportunity to share information about themselves, their business and the services they offer.
- You will be on the clock, so come prepared!
- 9.10 am to 9.15 am – Break for breakfast and self-serve tea, coffee or water.
- 9.15 am to 9.35 am – 1 to 1 sessions.
- 9.35 am to 9.55 am – Group discussion session.
- An opportunity to raise and discuss specific issues, ask general questions, suggest further key speakers, suggest improvements that can be made, etc.
- 9.55 am to 10.00 am – Pearls of Wisdom.
- 10.00 am – Meeting close.
Note: Times above may vary depending on attendee numbers.
Businesses from all sectors are welcome to attend, and businesses with 1 or 250+ employees are welcome. Prior to the pandemic, we were averaging 32 people per event, so please join the group and share information about your business and the services/products you offer, in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere.
Bring plenty of business cards, flyers and if you have a pop-up banner, bring this for display too.
We are supported with regular attendance by organisations such as Antur Cymru, Business Wales, Carmarthenshire County Council, Mid & West Wales Fire & Rescue Service, Department for Work and Pensions, etc., to provide advice and support to businesses.
Attendees will receive an attendance list with contact details for all attendees who have booked for that specific event. Following each event, an updated attendance list will be emailed out, if necessary.
The aim of CCP Business Network is to allow businesses in Carmarthenshire, Ceredigion and Pembrokeshire (CCP) to develop mutually beneficial relationships, gain referrals and develop their client network and is open to all businesses.
QUESTIONS / MAILING LIST
If you have any questions, or would like to be added to the mailing list, please contact Dave Thomas or Claire Thomas on 01559 418759 or by email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
CCP Business Network was originally established by Dave Thomas of Thomas Safety Services Ltd in November 2018. On moving to the area in October 2017, Dave felt there was a lack of networking opportunities for businesses in Carmarthenshire, Ceredigion and Pembrokeshire so wanted to try to resolve this by starting CCP Business Network to help and bring local business together.
PLEASE JOIN US ON SOCIAL MEDIA