- A choice of a retained service or ‘ad-hoc work’.
- Our retained service offers you a range of service levels that is sufficient for your business requirements and allows you to name us as your source of ‘competent advice’.
- If you require ‘ad-hoc’ (one off) work, please contact us for a quote. (Note: This option does not allow you to name us as your source of ‘competent advice’.)
- Policies that are ‘tailored’ to suit your business. e.g. OH&S policy, Environmental policy, Quality Management policy, etc.
- Expert assistance with Safety Schemes in Procurement (SSiP) member organisation applications, such as CHAS (Contractors Health And Safety assessment scheme). For more information, please see our SSiP & CHAS webpage.
- Over 65 approved e-learning courses.
- Over 40,000 market leading safety products.
All of our retained clients benefit from the above, plus:
- A written Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) management policy tailored to your business.
- Company premises audits.
- Company premises fire risk assessment.
- Where required, site inspections.
- A comprehensive suite of templates to assist with your legal compliance obligations.
- Assistance with ‘site specific’ Risk Assessments.
- Assistance with Safe Systems of Work (Safe Operating Procedures, Safe Method Statements, Construction Phase H&S Plans).
- Specialist risk assessments, such as fire risk assessment, COSHH assessment, etc.
- Regular newsletters.
- Classroom based training.
- FREE telephone and email support during your contract.
Examples of the services we can provide as part of your Safety Management System (or your Integrated Management System) are:
- Policies and Procedures.
- Audits and Site Inspections.
- Accident Investigation and Reports.
- Company Premises Risk Assessments.
- Site Specific Risk Assessments.
- Safe Systems of Work (Safe Method Statements, Safe Operating Procedures).
- Control Of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) assessments.
- Manual Handling Task Individual Load, Environmental and other factors (TILE) assessments.
- Display Screen Equipment (DSE) assessments.
- Fire Risk assessments.
- First Aid ‘needs’ assessments.
- Work at Height assessments.
- Driving at Work Risk assessments.
- Young Worker Risk assessments.
- Pregnant Worker Risk assessments.
- Training (Classroom based and E-Learning courses).
We combine our expertise in Health and Safety (H&S) with your company knowledge to create bespoke Health and Safety (H&S), Fire, Environment and Quality management systems, because we understand that each company is unique and has different support requirements.
We will work with you to create a suitable system and continue our services to ensure the management systems are effectively implemented in the workplace.
We can also provide your company with other policies, such as:
- Environmental management policy.
- Quality management policy.
- Equality And Diversity management policy.
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) management policy.
- Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) management policy.
If required, we can implement a fully Integrated Management System (IMS) compliant with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001.
We also offer training and support throughout your organisation to ensure the systems continue to be effective, are positive and ongoing results can be seen.