- A choice of a retained service or ‘ad-hoc work’.
- Our retained service offers you a range of service levels that is sufficient for your business requirements and allows you to name us as your source of ‘competent advice’.
- If you require ‘ad-hoc’ (one off) work, please contact us for a quote. (Note: This option does not allow you to name us as your source of ‘competent advice’.)
- Policies that are ‘tailored’ to suit your business. e.g. OH&S policy, Environmental policy, Quality Management policy, etc.
- Expert assistance with Safety Schemes in Procurement (SSiP) member organisation applications, such as CHAS (Contractors Health And Safety assessment scheme). For more information, please see our SSiP & CHAS webpage.
- A comprehensive range of services including, consultancy, e-learning courses, classroom based courses and market leading safety products.
- Help to ensure your business is legally compliant.
- Reassurance that your employees, contractors, visitors and others affected by your work activities are looked after.
All of our retained clients benefit from the above, plus:
- Company premises audits.
- Company premises fire risk assessment.
- Where required, site inspections.
- A comprehensive suite of H&S documents to assist with your legal compliance obligations.
- Assistance with ‘site specific’ Risk Assessments.
- Assistance with Safe Systems of Work (Safe Operating Procedures, Safe Method Statements, Construction Phase H&S Plans).
- Specialist risk assessments, such as fire risk assessment, COSHH assessment, etc.
- Regular newsletters.
- Classroom based training.
- FREE telephone and email support during your contract.
Examples of the services we can provide as part of your Safety Management System (or your Integrated Management System) are:
- Policies and Procedures.
- Audits and Site Inspections.
- Accident Investigation and Reports.
- Company Premises Risk Assessments.
- Site Specific Risk Assessments.
- Safe Systems of Work (Safe Method Statements, Safe Operating Procedures).
- Control Of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) assessments.
- Manual Handling Task Individual Load, Environmental and other factors (TILE) assessments.
- Display Screen Equipment (DSE) assessments.
- Fire Risk assessments.
- First Aid ‘needs’ assessments.
- Work at Height assessments.
- Driving at Work Risk assessments.
- Young Worker Risk assessments.
- Pregnant Worker Risk assessments.
- Training (Classroom based and E-Learning courses).
We combine our expertise in Health and Safety (H&S) with your company knowledge to create bespoke Health and Safety (H&S), Fire, Environment and Quality management systems, because we understand that each company is unique and has different support requirements. We will work with you to create a suitable system and continue our services to ensure the management systems are effectively implemented in the workplace.
We can provide your company with:
- Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) Management Policy
- Environmental Management Policy
- Quality Management Policy
- Along with other policies such as:
- Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) Management Policy
- Equality And Diversity Management Policy
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Management Policy
If required, we can implement a fully Integrated Management Systems compliant with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001.
We also offer training and support throughout your organisation to ensure the systems continue to be effective, are positive and ongoing results can be seen.
We have found Thomas Safety Services Ltd to be very helpful and responsive to our questions. They assisted us with our CHAS application and having achieved CHAS accreditation we have secured a contract with a local authority. We have no hesitation in recommending Thomas Safety Services Ltd.
Dave Thomas is an exceptionally skilled and friendly advisor, with expertise in a diverse range of areas. He rapidly provides the information and guidance needed and is continuously improving our health and safety practices. I would highly recommend Thomas Safety Services Ltd to anyone.
We required a full assessment of our H&S systems and wanted to use a local firm who worked with firms we know. Our experience of working with Thomas Safety Services Ltd – Excellent, no nonsense and easy to deal with. Quantifiable benefits – Improved H&S awareness within our firm. First class from first meeting!
Health and Safety Legislation is forever evolving and seemingly more complicated but it has been thanks to Dave Thomas of Thomas Safety Services, that we have been able to get to grips with our HSE obligations and his assistance and patience has been an invaluable asset to our company. His professional approach and unwavering support has been incredible and I would have no hesitation in recommending him to anyone looking to lighten the HSE load!